Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer Alert

Started by Ochikonda [2085062] on in General Discussion.

41 replies · 681 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DarkSeraphim [2048237]
_Krithik_: Hi
DarkSeraphim: Hi
_Krithik_: XIIX here..
_Krithik_: Am using friend account atm
DarkSeraphim: ahhhhh lol ok no problem
DarkSeraphim: what's up?
_Krithik_: Mate I need some help urgently
DarkSeraphim: what with?
_Krithik_: I am in need of money here...I wilp pay u back like in 3 hours
DarkSeraphim: how much you need? cause I don't have much liquid right now
_Krithik_: I need a big amount...how much max xan u arrange atm ir any worthy item
DarkSeraphim: I can only get like 12/13 xanax from what I have access to
_Krithik_: Ok mate....now.asking for a favour
_Krithik_: Is it possible..if u send.me ur pi..and I send u a fully upgraded pi..worth 1'7bil in 2-3 hours
_Krithik_: I wilp appreciate it if u trust me
_Krithik_: ?
DarkSeraphim: nah no thanks, I'm good with building it up on my own
DarkSeraphim: also I thought you're not supposed to use other people's accounts
-You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.-

*cough* Look at failed hustling in action.... *cough*

Mentions: _Krithik_ [1907423] · DarkSeraphim [2048237]

FIN [527880] Helper

I suggest that you would place a player report on the player. Wouldnt it be better let the official channels do their job rather than make a fuzz about it at the forums? Because making a fuzz about it in here will gain you exactly the square root of jack all.

just saying
dunmugmeh [538353]

No just bounty him for $666. Then look forward to the hilarious whining mails.

The boy is either a scammer or a multi. Both are worthy of bountying and both send hilarious whining mails.

Squeak Squeak!!
DarkSeraphim [2048237]

Lolol I was laughing at this too! I was looking to see how far he would go with it. Clearly it was too small for him, wanted a bigger score.