Packed lunches that I can take on my trafficking journey so I don't have to stop for food and have my truck Jack'd every time I attempt ?
Lunches...
Started by -UK- [901795] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Packed lunches that I can take on my trafficking journey so I don't have to stop for food and have my truck Jack'd every time I attempt ?
So another crime enhancer?
Essentially yeahh but logically it would be a consumable over something you would hold onto, who wants a 3 month old cheese sandwich lol but I dunno I'm just sick of failing due to being hungry
maybe a "lunchbox" consumable that boosts you for a few hours/mins and can only be used once a day
"you filled the box with a lunch and head out to the city"
(xx% boost in crime (whatever) and a booster cool down of xx:xx:xx and a lunch cooldown of (time to 00:00 TCT) )
"you cant use a dirty lunchbox! you have to wait xx:xx:xx before you can use it again"