ok
QUITTING TORN
Started by QueenMaria [2104359] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
ok
Just started myself, 3-4 days old, hope you have fun where ever you end up going! i welcome anything you throw at me if i win :)
I Hope your leaving torn for good reason like you have found happiness in your life and not for sad reaosn like this game and its players are saddening you. In any case i wish you the best, and i too would like to join in your raffle thing if thats ok thanks
I ve just started, just less than 62² days old. :)
Leaving Torn or Quite the game is not strange.
Sorry to see you go, just as I get here
Can i have some stuff
Count me in for a chance at that prize.
Theory: She's actually quitting torn because she's so toxic that people just dont like her. BUT THATS JUST A THEORY, A GAME THEORY- THANKS FOR READING.
but jk. Though you were really rude to that other guy -.-
I'm on my third week of playing now!
that made me laugh
I want something helpful.
I'd appreciate a Donator Pack.
:)
Count me in xD
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
My age is hella old but that's coz I left the games AGES ago and only got back into it recently
Im totally not good :D I would like to participate.
What's this?
Have a good time. Switching one "useless" time sink for another is no solution (for anything), though.