As the people's champion, I am sad to say that I don't feel the community's love for me anymore. I came in the forums humble, I just dont give a **** now.
So just like last time, I have decided to exile myself from the forums if Yes gets 200 more votes than No. Last time I left for more than 100 days, this time I promise you it will be more.
Before clicking yes, just remember:
I am the king of the forums
I built this place to what it is with my own hands
I am only the person to receive a TORNOGRAPHY for my forum posting abilities.
I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.
Do you plebs want me gone?
Whatever the result, always reppin
#TMB #RUTHLESS #LAVISH
Aint gonna get out just like that
Beat me with numbers
Is this finally the truth!? Can it really all be over!?
[image: nerdramblesblog.files.wordpress.com]
As always, if you leave, I'd be happy to take any number of items, loose cash, stock etc off your hands for "Safe Keeping" until you get back.
People love someone like you who rises from humble beginnings to get to the top, and the only thing they love more is the fall that comes after.
Don't want u gone bro, just want you to stop being a Butt-Hurt *******.
But that's just my opinion [:smiley:]
Not the game, only the forums Lol
Whatever community decides: I AM HERE TO PICK UP THE PIECES OF YOUR SHATTERED HEART.
#TeamDude
I trust the torn community to do the right thing and
VOTE NO
- FORUM TIME = + DudeDude/ClemmyClemmy Time
WIN / WIN = whatever community decides
Dude, dude, looks like a lady!
The forums have no purpose without you, please don't leave us Dude Dude the King!
sharkeyfive disliked your postForums Exile (Poll)
Mentions:
Forums Exile (Poll)
Get the votes and watch me leave
Still banging on about the tornography..sad git
lmao pls stay
You got 78 karma
You could get to 1k ez and revive the shitty vip forum
Can blame a hustler for huslin'