My company was doing fine, but now it seems to be getting downgraded inconsistently compared to other mines. How can there be five 10* companies, and I just got downgraded to 0* with not a single 1* or 2*? Not that this necessarily matters, but we earn more than 10% of the leading mine, and certainly more than 10% of the lowest 10* mine, so how does this not warrant at least 1*?
TL;DR: I feel like the mining company rating algorithm is off-kilter.
you are aware that income is just one of many (hidden) factors that determine whether or not you rank up, right? the system is complicated and secret. and previous reports about this kind of issue turned out to be wrong and the system worked fine.
Right, but I feel like everything was relatively at the same level, give or take some ups and downs, until my rank just dropped twice in only a couple weeks. It just feels inconsistent, and as you said, the system is secret, so i have no method of verification that this new company type is working correctly, besides insider intervention.
So, if this turns out to be wrong and working as intended, I will just have to rethink my strategy. I accept that is a possible resolution.
did you have a play about with the company employees and their roles? look at what high earning/higher ranked mining companies use?
Was he earning income before Sunday?
He should have 1* if he was. But then I have never seen that many inactive in a company that gave a Damn. They may have brought your company down.
Also you have too many sales execs that's some free advice.
I've been earning money since I started the company. But I will try switching around employees' roles.
also, listen to what Tarelli said, you have quite a few inactive players in roles.
Oh I know that, but a crappy inactive body is better than no body. Just hard finding people who want to work for a zero-star company, even at 20x highest stat. I switched around the employee roles a bit, realized I had let my Env dip quite a bit. Still, everything else considered, it doesn't make sense to me that any company earning a decent profit should be zero stars, but that's just a matter of opinion.
Check your profit against mine. You are making terrible profit for the company type.
Inactive is doing more damage than no one.
When I was 0 stars I was paying 500k and I filled my company.
Incentives are detrimental to environment.
Staff move this to CD no bug here.
Please note, the company size is significantly smaller compared to yours. Also, if we're just looking at profit (which they said was an improper method anyway) I was making the same profit at 2*. It's what brought me to 2*. I remained there for quite some time, even got 3*, then dropped rapidly to zero while still making roughly the same. I replaced all but one inactive as of the company week, and still no improvement. I have now replaced all the inactives. Let's see.
so where do we stand on this report, its been 8 days.
I replaced all inactives and have a decent roster, maybe even better than my 3-star roster. No reason it shouldn't go back up this week.
do you want me to move this thread to company discussion, to get more help and tips on this issue? because as far as i can tell, the system works as intended?
Not sure I can't see any reason he wouldn't have gone to 1* today.
Agreed. It's better than it's ever been, and when my company can rank up to 1* in it's first week with a small handful of one-star and two-star employees, why am I still floundering at 0* as a 5-month company with a full roster of active employees and nine-digit weekly income.
I fixed everything as stated before last week's run, but I figured id give it another week. It got even better and there's still no improvement?
ill pass it onto ched, incase there is an issue somewhere.
Thank you, I appreciate it
I don't believe this needs checking, I've never found an issue on reports similar to these. The system is working fine. A company doing poorly is not a bug.
It's not doing poorly, its ranking inconsistently. But I guess it is what it is.
It does looks like there is a bug. But if ched can't be asked to check it.
Sell it back to system or sell it to someone else.
Pointless losing money.