Simple terms for your simple mind: I'm almost beating you, enjoy it whilst you can Peace
Something about Donald Trump not having a glamorous behind
lol... You have 1/3 of my stats, you pea brain You are over 6 years older than me Your level of fail..well, its off the charts If your motley crew of numbskulls is looking for someone to teach them how to completely suck at this game, they are totally in the right place..
Live up to your name MeanMike, you're being too nice here! [:laughing:]
masterofshadows [2033123] 24 May 2018, 10:41 TCT · #45
i hope for ur sake that u are smarter than you look
Throw up your stats... you don't have 3b stats you ****ing mushy pea brain Peace
The Mong boiz
Please dont use my own insults back at me within at least 3 posts from me using them on you first. It makes you look like you cant come up with anything on your own. My advice is ...Sell the Gold-AK....its not helping you a bit Previous attacks: You Hospitalized Evil-Duck at 24/05/18 13:10:40 PM You Hospitalized Evil-Duck at 24/05/18 13:10:08 PM You Hospitalized Evil-Duck at 24/05/18 10:06:41 AM
Been using pea brain on TORN since 2011, so you're the one who's unoriginal, numbskull. Come on, show us how you have 3x my stats. I wanna see your 3b total Peace
Big man, keyboard warrior shut up and leave me alone sick weirdo Peace
An actual picture of
the circle jerk squad a TMB faction meeting:
[image: media.giphy.com]
Oh look, ED found a new stupid... [:sick:]
That's rich coming from JFA 2.0 member Peace
ED, because I think you're great, I made you a faction recruitment poster.
[image: s7.postimg.cc]
Show me your 1b first :-) I call bullshit Or is that the ONE THING you've actually told the truth about since 2011?
The Mongolian Boys
Eat shit bitch, keep it up and wait until Dirty Bombs are released. Relentless tears, I wonder if they taste as good as your money does. Peace