Anyone Lvl 3 And Below who Attacks me And wins gets 100k If u lose u get 50k!
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Adrenalinas [1974447]
· 17 likes ·
I just added extra 50k :D Are you sure you wish to place 5 bounties of $50,000 on Opak [2117425]? THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES. START AGAIN Edit: OP don`t liked that :D Opak: Really? Opak: Why the … - Evil-Duck [1182047]
· 7 likes ·
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM TMB: We are reviewing the content our members release onto the forums and we will be setting up training sessions in order to not only improve the placement of theeads but also the quality delivered. Please be … - manic [1554958] · 7 likes ·
"Special Message" /I See OP is in TMB...
Mentioned in this thread
Opak [2117425] ×2 Adrenalinas [1974447] ×1
Anyone Lvl 3 And Below who Attacks me And wins gets 100k If u lose u get 50k!
"Special Message"
/I See OP is in TMB...
Its for noobs to get money fast
I think he meant to type "Special ED"
I just added extra 50k :D
Are you sure you wish to place 5 bounties of $50,000 on Opak [2117425]?
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
START AGAIN
Edit: OP don`t liked that :D
Opak: Really?
Opak: Why the hell did u place bounties on me?
Adrenalinas: i just added extra money for fast noob money
Opak: Dont do that
Opak: fag
Opak: My faction will target u now
Adrenalinas: I would love that :D
Adrenalinas: Bring yours worst on me :D call everyone you can, I dare you
Mentions: Adrenalinas [1974447] · Opak [2117425]
OP is a cheap ass and why does TMB think everything belongs in GD?
basically you want them to slutting for 150K to 250k less than market
lol... Don't blame the faction... blame the people that set the example.
-Torn lessons
it's a s!*t...if it was a h03 they'd be paid, lol
To any poor noob who thinks this is a good idea, OP is trying to scam you. You can find other people willing to pay you to lose against them for 300k+
I’m following you for this, he’ll be bounties forever!
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
10 x 125,000
enjoy hospital for the next few days
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM TMB:
We are reviewing the content our members release onto the forums and we will be setting up training sessions in order to not only improve the placement of theeads but also the quality delivered.
Please be patient whilst we find our feet.
Kind regards
Le Wolv
Peace
TMB are clever people
ED, this one is special...
Maybe get him some new crayons until he understands how the forums work... [:sick:]
I don’t see how it’s a scam. He’s advertising for 50k losses and paying them unless I’m mistaken.
Just because he’s paying less than the expectations doesn’t make it a scam. It’s entrepenurial, if anything.
Hats off to OP and the rest of TMB.
Setting levels for the rest of torn.
Why are people still giving TMB members attention? It's been said many times before, just ignore them...
Don’t move this thread just graveyard it, it’s obvious where it belongs.
they give free bounties and who don`t love free stuff :D
Thank the old gods and the new.