Are they coming soon?
Meelee weapon mods
Started by Shoshin [1879417] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Will_Power [2102711]
· 9 likes ·
[image: www.everydaynodaysoff.com] - Claire [1971751]
· 7 likes ·
Yep, Soontm. To be serious though, I have no idea. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
SuPeR1 disliked your post Meelee weapon mods Mate don't dislike my post just because you dislike the answer. Truth is there is no planned development in the works for them.
Are they coming soon?
Yep, Soontm.
To be serious though, I have no idea.
Let's certainly hope so maybe some1 should make a suggestion thread about it and if it gets 100 upvotes minimum chedburn will make it a reality.
Thats not how things work.
No
It's a worthwhile idea the community has influence on decisions.
He's a professional torn player, I think he knows a thing or two we might not.
I'm not disputing that I'm just stating the fact that's it's a worthwhile idea.
SuPeR1 disliked your post
Meelee weapon mods
Mate don't dislike my post just because you dislike the answer. Truth is there is no planned development in the works for them.
Meelee weapon mods
Mate don't dislike my post just because you dislike the answer. Truth is there is no planned development in the works for them.
Mentions: Meelee weapon mods
It's only fair and appropriate that melee fighters get the same equal benefits as ranged fighters.
I doubt that's the reason he disliked your post response.
By that logic then shall firearms never have to reload?
I'm beginning to understand now why you are no longer a staff member.
Melee weapons already were relatively too strong. Mods at least make a small difference back
Aww boo hoo someone had a different opinion to you.
Your incompetency is showing.
PwN'd!
Oh dear someone let the multis loose.
Would that be because he stepped down voluntarily after years of (voluntary) service at a point in time where he felt he personally no longer had the time or energy to devote to being a staff member?
A likely story.Delusional much?