If a DB gets planted, can you still use your personal airstrip to fly out of Torn?
DB
Started by OrbitalCannon [2125321] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Adrenalinas [1974447]
· 14 likes ·
I think you login in wrong acc, because 12 level can`t fly no matter what they have :D - PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 2 likes ·
He's almost definitely the newest incarnation of this guy: OrbitalSentry [1986189]
Mentioned in this thread
OrbitalSentry [1986189] ×1
If a DB gets planted, can you still use your personal airstrip to fly out of Torn?
I think you login in wrong acc, because 12 level can`t fly no matter what they have :D
In either case, no you can't.
He's almost definitely the newest incarnation of this guy: OrbitalSentry [1986189]
Mentions: OrbitalSentry [1986189]
Guess it's time to restart again, OP?
On a tangent, I wonder why he restarted. He was doing well :(
He got fedded. At one point it said it was because of multis so colour me surprised
less than 100k stats?
Buy mugging single cans?
-1b networth?
Are you sure we are talking about the same OrbitalSentry?
I mean, he was building a great reputation. That squishy face was so punch-able. I wonder why he restarted is all :(.