The Overwhelming Majority of people that discuss so-called 'multi's'(Whatever that is)yet alone accuse others of having or being 'multies' are or have 'multies' themselves.Fact'd...the more you know.
Meelee weapon mods
Started by Shoshin [1879417] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The Overwhelming Majority of people that discuss so-called 'multi's'(Whatever that is)yet alone accuse others of having or being 'multies' are or have 'multies' themselves.Fact'd...the more you know.
Aww snap... burn.
IDK the answer to your question but what would be considered a melee mod? Like adding spikes to them or poison on the blade or something? I'm genuinely curious because this isn't the first time I've seen someone ask about them.
Cool, guess I'll hold the bladed end for better grip? :)
How would you know that?
You dont even play the game.
EDIT:
WAIT WAIT. What?
"multi's'(Whatever that is)"
You dont even know what a multi is?
i have no interest in knowing such things if it involves cheater or whatevs that's for Staff to discuss not Players...n00b.
No no no.
The problem I have with what I you just said, not only what you just said is obviously false, but you dont even know the term you are talking about.
So I suggest you stop making stuff up, and quit your bullshit.
I'd +R a suggestion for melee weapon mods... shrugs... not that it'd matter anyway (jaded moment) since it would end up degrading to the there's only one optimum combo and the rest would equal crap
--
side thought... what the heck kinda mods or add ons would there be for melee anyway?
what do you add onto a sword or knife?
I can see higher quality items being a thing, but it's pretty hard to modify a melee weapon after the initial construction of said weapon
That's an unlikely outcome - these two gangstas are totally 'ard and shit and they are so boss with their faction and everything that the city is theirs for the taking and they can do whatever they want...
Just rub the blade up and down your but crack a few times to prep for battle. I'm sure your enemy would run to the chemist for some antibiotics before he got his no lube hello kitty moded Ar-15 up and running again. I usually rub my blades on my ebola infested apes before i leave home
Ya. bogus hates others opinions.
Mentions: Dual Laser Sams