Grave this, please
Grave
Started by IncrediblySmart [2070566] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Collete [1389080]
· 12 likes ·
Who ?
Grave this, please
Stfu -R
Who ?
I'm not a fan of Dude but even I down vote this shit.
My nickname for him is catching on. Neat.
Sporkmonkey you are completely out of your element
My element is any thread that makes you out as the Fool of the Torn Forums.
Which, let's be honest, is usually any thread you make, but today IncrediblySmart is our host.
Worthless nothing .... Stop with these shit posts.
Too the graveyard!!!
As a TMB Lieutenant I'd like to ask you to stop shitposting. It just makes it harder for staff.
No offense
He does it all for attention. Which is what people give him. It works. He’s happy.
He does it because he wants attention as Cathead said.
If I were you, I would get this graved, so it does give him the attention he wants.
Just when it got quiet, you had to go and wake the baby up.
Well its on you. You nurse him back to sleep.
he needs to be in the middel of the circel thats why
#nooffense
hes a no name brand, thats word on the street anyway.
Because he used to sniff glue as a child, and now his braincells are FUBAR...
Don't sniff glue, folks, if you don't want to end up like him...
Man shut the **** up
What are you even on about? I dont even know you
No name brand
Not gonna be doing much from now on for a while at least.
My sympathies
I feel this songs explains it all:
Here's my story, sad but true, About a girl that I once knew.
She broke my heart, I became unglued, It all started when she called me Dude…
Like children, they want attention. Ignore them and they stop.