Hi guys, so I just got scammed 100,000,000 from a trade unchecked. It hurts, but it's part of the game so it's just a lesson learned. Got inspired to create a thread to house the mishaps we all went through from scams. Feel free to share your embarrassing scam experience! (Warning: up to you if you will add the name of the scammer)
Scam sympathy thread
Started by tenatic [1778149] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- manic [1554958] · 13 likes ·
Apart from being scammed of time and brain cells with the shite that's on these threads I can safely say no... I've never been stupid enough to fall for a scam. - sopy [1386133]
· 12 likes ·
[image: snag.gy]
Hi guys, so I just got scammed 100,000,000 from a trade unchecked. It hurts, but it's part of the game so it's just a lesson learned. Got inspired to create a thread to house the mishaps we all went through from scams. Feel free to share your embarrassing scam experience! (Warning: up to you if you will add the name of the scammer)
Apart from being scammed of time and brain cells with the shite that's on these threads I can safely say no... I've never been stupid enough to fall for a scam.
Name proof? So i can help you a bit ;)
I remember when I was a noob playing getting scammed 30,000 dollars and I mugged him and made double!
That's not a scam, that's just being dumb.
This is genius. Gonna try this, brb.
All scammers have may repent for their sins by sending myself $1 [:evil:]
EDIT: Nvm. Wrong person. Ignore this :D
somebody that gets scammed by potion_seller deserves to be scammed, he is the most famous scammer in the game.
Guys.... LOOk AT THe TRADE
Oh man potion _seller , has the best edvds! Lol
wow ,I’m sure its just a gcoincidence that the paper wants scam stories and you make this thread? Lol...
Oh yh he does! I asked to buy edvds and he kindly offered me dvd players instead in the trade! What a gent! How else am I gonna watch them. Hes so thoughtful of these things.
My only gripe is that his asking price was as much as the edvds themselves. So I had to kindly decline, which upset him just a bit.
I can only assume the dvd players are counterfeit or stolen, and are very risky to get past customs wherever he resides.
hey, I’m sure he knew how much you we wanted DVD players instead of edvds!. I know I really want DVD players worth nothing ,but for some reason I keep asking for edvds...it’s wierd.....lol
im not even participating in that competition, I haven't emptied a factions vault so can't really compete
Scammed into reading this [:sick:]