Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

old account

Started by ThymeTheory [2130415] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

ThymeTheory [2130415]

hello all, so i used to play like 10 years ago and my account is in FED marked for deletion, is there a way to claim it back? or is starting fresh my only option?
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

It would depend what you were fedded for.  Chances are, you'll have to start fresh, but the only way you'll know for sure would be to talk to staff.  Probably one of the officers that show "Ensuring Player Security/Well Being"

https://www.torn.com/staff.php


Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Why is your account in Fed? If you sign into the Fedded account you can contest it and possibly get it revoked, but it's unlikely.

Are you sure you played 10 years ago? That's quite a long time ago, what brought you back?
ThymeTheory [2130415]

Yeah 10 years ago, I recently had a heart attack and I’m not allowed to work at the moment so I thought I’d revisit mmo’s from days gone by. I played when I was in high school and now I’m 28. Married with 3 kids and a mortgage. But this game has changed so much, but still Torn lol. Love it.