I just bought a 9* Sweet shop. So if anyone can give me any advice on how to keep growing my company managing my employees and their best positions and also any stocks to buy for company to help getting good results? Feel free to give any advice.
Will be really helpful. Thanks
Make sure you have business education done, or do it ASAP if you don’t have it. Buy the stocks for advertising effectiveness and income.
Thanks and also whats the bwst position for employees ?
follow the example of the best sweet shops and you should move up quickly.
I'd recommend making sure you have the stock and business education ( plus the probability class in math ).
You're gonna drop stars without the educations
I am going to buy stocks. Will that help a bit?
The company stocks you mean? As long as you have enough money to afford the entire BB it should help a bit.
It will help but you will still lose stars most likely. Sweet shops are extreme competitive in the upper stars.
Thanks for the help I'll buy the stocks and onto the BM courses. :)
10 star sweet shop owner here to to refute some of the nonsense in this thread. Sweet shops are not super competitive in the upper stars. I have maintained 10 star status for nearly a year straight with minimal effort.
The two stock blocks you were told to get will be a massive mistake unless you are already torn rich. You do not need either to stay at 10 stars. I only have one of the two and only got it about 2 months ago. They are also really, really bad investments for a sweet shop. If all you have is a sweet shop those two stock blocks will be the worst investments you have ever done. Period. Do the math before you waste your cash.
You also have all the business courses.....He lost about half of the daily income today.
Which has nothing to do with the points i made. There is nothing competitive about 10 star sweet shops. The only competition is among the top 3 to 5 shops that are drastically over paying ad fees to try and be #1. You can be a 10 star with no education and no stocks. Several of them exist right now at 10 stars in that situation.
Sweet shops are in the top 4 most competitive companies in Torn. Probably higher than that.
oil rig, tv company, mining company, security company. Thats 4 that are more competitive than sweet shops right off the top of my head without even looking at the many other companies that exists. Please refrain from talking out of your ass.
I've litterally watched ecks bring his sweet shop up from the ground, so I suggest you stop trying to argue with someone who actually knows what they are talking about from experience.
At age 32 days ingame, you bought a company and asking for advice now how to run it huh, seems a bit off to me....