So I just started playing Torn today, and I have no refills whatsoever. No idea what caused it, or how to fix it. HELP
Refill Bug
Started by D-Cups [2132184] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kayla [2031661]
· 3 likes ·
New players don't get refills. They used to, but this is no longer the case. Instead, new players are rewarded with energy and nerve by completing George's missions. No bug here. - Will_Power [2102711]
· 2 likes ·
If you just started playing, why did you expect to have refills?
So I just started playing Torn today, and I have no refills whatsoever. No idea what caused it, or how to fix it. HELP
If you just started playing, why did you expect to have refills?
New players don't get refills. They used to, but this is no longer the case. Instead, new players are rewarded with energy and nerve by completing George's missions. No bug here.
Damn
I watched tutorials
as above by Kayla. i am afraid you watched an out-of-date tutorial.