Survey:
How much do you earn per annum?
(this includes all benefits/daytime salary/investment returns/part time work)
If you wish to mention your job role then go for iy!
This is for graphics coursework data analysis. No war please just pure conversation.
Im work as customer assistant for a supermarket store during the day and do waste management for the local landfill site during the night (part time) i get around $21k minus tax
Please if you really can, state what job you would have wanted to go into in real life, nothing silly like becoming mayor or president xP
Note: Dont roast me because im in TMB, im in a faction where i was allowed to come into, while all other factions rejected me because i was new and broke
Many thanks for your contribution!
Seriously?
I'd say none of your ****ing business, but that would be equally rude.
Hahaha, i kinda understand your broke as f**k and probably living on benefits, but don't worry no one knows.. Sshh..
But heres a small tip: if you use the time spent playing torn to actually getting your arse of your seat and working at a job it might do some good :) but if ur gonna tell me you play torn while you work thats a different story pwahaha.
Safe
you little knob. I'm retired. I've done my time. My income is more than sufficient to the cause (translated, I've spent more in the past month, than you make in a year).
I'd be more concerned about your own welfare.
Being new and broke isn't a reason to get rejected from Factions.
Your lack of chaining on the other hand, well, that'll be the reason you're stuck in that joke of a faction.
I deal drugs to school kids
this is a personal question to a degree its borderline rude.
also I helped you out when you started, you never applied to my faction. now you're stuck where you are because of the choice you made.
I live under a bridge and kill people for drugs
Owning my own business, I make between 250k and 400k a year, depending on certain market prices.
Certain market prices being meth, of course.
"Graphics coursework data analysis"?
It’s all the rage of most the royal families in Lagos. Of which there are 2.3million.
I get paid to build some elderly guy a wall. He sure does love his walls...