Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is this acceptable behavior?

Started by Jim-Gyp [1924816] on in Graveyard.

68 replies · 491 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
69
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1 ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572] ×1

Td3h [1785428]

No, attention whoring on the forums is not acceptable behaviour. If you think someone is breaking the rules report them instead of making a thread that is at best, mediocre.
ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572]

bogie and other committee members call others retard and send death threats often this doesn't shock me. Bogie has a negative adititude even to new players. I think the committee should be disbanded because these people represent torn in a horrible way.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Sorry that I upset you with my attire, if it makes you feel better I will put back on my robe and wizard hat.

 

Falsely claiming I am making sexual references to a minor though is ****ed up dude, I hope you genuinely reported me claiming that because I'm told that staff are getting sick of your false reports on me, can't be much longer before you get a ban if you keep that up.



Genuinely though if that's something that's going on in your head I seriously recommend getting yourself help before you end up in jail, I hear chemical castration is an option for people like you to ease your invasive thoughts.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

You posted a staff member's reply to a report you made in one of your obsessive threads actually.
Jim-Gyp [1924816]

Hope you genuinely reported me claiming that because I'm told that staff are getting sick of your false reports on me,

 

#bogieexposed #Tornexposed
Hcom3 [2003693]

Jesus dude, I cant think of a single post that you make that isnt a reply to bogie, or has his name included. 

Your completely obsessed with him.