Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Parcel items

Started by Danatoth [2110979] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Danatoth [2110979]

Hello,



I received a parcel from JollyCookie without any messages attached. Upon clicking the tick to open the parcel, they would show the parcels I currently have on hand, as well as the items detailed inside.

The parcel i received from JollyCookie had several masks, and a gold plated ak47 (while checking the parcel list). However,after opening the parcel,I am unable to see any gold plated ak47 in my item list.



Is this a bug? Or are item descriptions in parcel can be faked?   
Stewie [1494547]

I am guessing they sent you a Horses Head in the Parcel, and disguised it as a Gold Plated AK-47. Did you lose all your energy / nerve / happiness after opening it?
Danatoth [2110979]

Nope.did not get any hits or anything from the parcel.no explosives,horse head,mirror,etc.



Happiness,nerve and energy still fine


Danatoth [2110979]

Sorry,didn't see the post XD And yeah,I did ask her to post the details in forum but she did not reply to me.



Next thing I know,she's in federal jail