[image: i151.photobucket.com]">[image: i151.photobucket.com]at around 12 15pm torn time I was playing a game of blackjack me and dealer got 5 card Charlie but it was not a push it sad I lost ...I don't get it as all other same hands is a push
blackjack
Started by 1835582 [1835582] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
[image: i151.photobucket.com]">[image: i151.photobucket.com]at around 12 15pm torn time I was playing a game of blackjack me and dealer got 5 card Charlie but it was not a push it sad I lost ...I don't get it as all other same hands is a push
Unless I'm missing something, the dealer had 19 whereas you had 18, so his hand was better than yours despite both having 5 card Charlie?
-
If dealer will have a higher score they will win in such case (this is mentioned in the tutorial tip at the top).
'don't' should be 'does not' or 'doesn't'