I'm looking for a benefactor who can help me with getting started up with making money. If you can help me with achieving my goals i would love to hear from you.
Goals
Get a benefactor
Reach level 15 in under 14 days
Buy a large suitcase
Start flying
Use drugs to get stats up
Gain a networth of 50m+ in 30 days
Gain 1m in each stats
Gain a donator status
Buy a bazaar
Marry someone with a P.I
Taking any donations
Thank you
I'll be your benefactor
Lol good luck.
Your best bet is joining a good faction.
This. My faction will welcome you
starting a company in 100 days will likely make your other goals much harder
i do not support
ssssssss disliked your post i do not support you as well
Mentions:
Benefactor
"Gain 1m in each stats by 100 days"
Whoa there hildegarde.
OP, run as far away from this guy as you can.
...Spend large sums of money in the casino for fun...}
I dont want to help someone with a goal like this.
If you get 1m in each by age 100, I'll pay you $100M :D
Scratch the company thing off your list btw, bad idea.
All the best with the rest!
more realistic gain 1m in each stat by whenever
I do not consider that i have great stats by age but pretty decents ones, i do a lot of train, and in a little more than a year i have 20M. Probably by age 150-200 its more realistic.
Dude you chose the wrong faction!
I mean, my faction even has the word benef in it!
I will send my networth if you reach 1m in each stat by 100 days
graved as per OPs request