COMPLETED
Dev needed for simple task - COMPLETED
Started by ColeDTX [1842054] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
COMPLETED
Tip: remove the second sentence. Could be seen as condescending, as if our time wasn't worth as much. I'm sure that's not what you meant.
Will do, didn't mean anything bad by it. They just get paid $90 an hour so didn't want to go straight to them just yet!
I could do this - and I have a site I could put it on. PM me your keywords and apikey and I should have it by Monday for a cost of 50 xanax.
In before someone posts crap to the endpoint :p
You should probably do the event checking etc server side rather than have the extension post it to the server.
with the api u could pull straight from server to server.
I need something similar myself, so I will place a generic version on GitHub that future devs can use as a base (and publically verify its security too), post again when done
I've already finished this for him, we just have to button up setting it up his side. This is how I ended up doing it, though. Would be a lot of work and bandwidth the other way around lol
Will post crap to endpoints in exchange for bricks [:love_chemistry:]