Evil Duck always told me TMB dies with him, and for me it has. I am now officially declaring myself a free agent.
Now its time for me to sit down and listen to all the offers from faction leaders. Let me know why you want me in your faction and how much you are willing to pay for my loyalty and talents.
So far I am in talks with Alekztraza, Nova, M16, Ubersmich, Hotshot and Karty
In the end i will Decide where I take my talents to like Lebron James and Miami Heat
General Discussion: Thoughts on DUDE DUDE and how much are you willing to pay someone to join your faction?
Id not have you in my faction if you were the last player in torn :)
Join JFA 2.0, that's where all the trolls go, then you will be mentored by their great leader and ready for the main faction!
DUDE out here doing what he does best
I spit at your offer pleb
BC-M16 would give an arm and a leg to have you join his faction
I will send you 1 million for you not to apply to my faction.
I can confirm BC-M16 JFA 3.0 have made a very nice offer
And here i thought you leaving for the 13th time was legit......
[image: i.pinimg.com]
Mentions:
GOODBYE FROM THE KING OV
Wait, weren't you leaving? I thought ED was taking you and M16 with him?
Way to many messages askng me to stay.
I have deicded I am gonna bless you all with my presence for a few months more.
Thats the last i am sayng regarding this topic
Another BS thread
Thank god, it makes me so happy that you're staying brother!
No offense
Another worthless offer, **** off with this shit
I'll pay you 13 trout, a crazy straw, a speedo and a polar bear to join this faction: https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=13737#/
Kata please just talk about your own faction.
What's your offer?
For the last time Lilly, we aren't letting you join.
If you pay us 1b/ week, paying 12 months of payments in advance we would consider you.
No access to meds tho - you spend too much time in hospital.
We'd take you first.