Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Mission - Sellout Slayer

Started by HighlandLass [2121748] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Squirlman69 [2133173] ×2 RatedR [72498] ×1 Mlkey [1915577] ×1

HighlandLass [2121748]

Hey - I followed the instructions of this mission. Bought a gun (a Sig 550), killed 2 people and it showed on the mission page those aspects were complete. I put my gun up for sale on the items market. I then decided to reduce the price. Someone bought it - Squirlman69 bought your Sig 550 item from the market for $15,000.. The mission page did not update. What have I done wrong?

Mentions: Squirlman69 [2133173]

HighlandLass [2121748]

yes

I asked a friend to buy my sig 550 they bought the wrong one and sent it to me

But I had already posted the one I used on the mission for sale, after that I reduced the price and it sold
HighlandLass [2121748]

I sold it

I now have none of that type of gun

Mentions: Mlkey [1915577] · RatedR [72498] · Squirlman69 [2133173] · Duke Mission - Sellout Slayer