I've found that music is something of an escape for me. Anything that has a good beat and I can either sing to or dance to is wonderful. It can be anything from pop to metal to rock to catchy theme songs from movies. I thought I'd start a thread where people can share their own fav song. Give me some more things to listen to and widen my playlist. Feel free to post song(s) and their artist(s). I'll check them out and give ya some feedback :)
Interesting Tunes
Started by AyaNightshade [2129649] on in Music.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I've found that music is something of an escape for me. Anything that has a good beat and I can either sing to or dance to is wonderful. It can be anything from pop to metal to rock to catchy theme songs from movies. I thought I'd start a thread where people can share their own fav song. Give me some more things to listen to and widen my playlist. Feel free to post song(s) and their artist(s). I'll check them out and give ya some feedback :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrVwQ6wjuEc
https://youtu.be/YWYaeGOjGNE
Bang Bang by Jessie J: I particularly like this live version on the recent 2018 china's tv show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkRtr8if3I4
Massasoit: I really like the beat. It's chill. But I'm not sure what they're saying haha. It gives me more reason to learn Russian (I think that's what language it is. Sorry if it's something else haha). Still like it though :D
ReaperofSouls2: Great playlist. Really fun to listen to. :D
Yiappy: I definitely like this version way better than the original! Thanks for posting :D
PopadaPill: awesome to rock out to. It would be great to listen to on my motorcycle :D
WanJulian: hahah game music is always great. Sounds wonderful in a full orchestra like that!
seth_: oh, that's really cool! I definitely appreciate throwbacks. Thanks!
Alex Clare album The Lateness Of The Hour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boOG4pUR83Q&list=PL9FDA2025A93C4158
Very different pace from commercial pop, dark electronic beats and soulful jazzy vocals.
I discovered the single Too Close from a microsoft commercial a few years ago.
'Odyr' by Hatari.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q26T-ped05E
Icelandic Electropunk. Pained vocals, minimalist electronic atmospheres. Pretty damn cool.
...and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqY8a1rcOFM
'Divide' by Magna, from the Hotline Miami 2 Soundtrack.
Edit: Mispelled 'Magna'.
Laughingman91: very catchy. I really like that one, thanks for posting!
DeadbeatJesus: awesome additions! Thanks so much for adding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVd5x9W1Xc
'Rose Tatto' , 'First Class Loser', 'Jonny I Hardly Knew Ya' by the Dropkick Murphys