Can’t find a way to create a company from scratch. How do you?
Company creation
Started by Sgtcole [1996434] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Can’t find a way to create a company from scratch. How do you?
This page should help you out.
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Companies
I believe we create a company in the job listing section of the newspaper.
At your age, I would not recommend you start a company as it is a big task which requires a constant input of money.
Can’t find the option to create a company. PS: I’m just going to buy a company and become inactive and see if I can make a decent income
I am not sure if that will work.
You need to buy stocks everyday and add money into your company for advertising. Without doing these your company will drop in stars very quickly and you will lose your employees.
Guess that’s true. But still how do you create a company, can’t find any option that allows you to
Go to the newspaper and click on Job Listings. Then click on the company you want to create, in the top right corner there is a button that says "Start a _____". You have to click on that button.
Go to the newspaper job listings, and then click find jobs on a company of your choice. At the top will be a button to start a company of that type.
Though as Claire said, I wouldn't recommend it. Starting a company and getting it turning a profit is a lot of work. If you go inactive all you'll get is a dead company and you will have wasted your money.
U R n00b that is why you are so incompetent proving you are not worthy of owning a company.