Error 502 Ray ID: 423ee3e1a8b0b4f8 • 2018-06-01 04:20:52 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 423ee69ae950b4f8 • 2018-06-01 04:22:43 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 423ee7a32e56b4f8 • 2018-06-01 04:23:26 UTC Bad gateway
edit for more:
Error 502 Ray ID: 423ef2a0ca6ab4f8 • 2018-06-01 04:30:56 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 423ef348fae3b4f8 • 2018-06-01 04:31:23 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 423efa85adffb4f8 • 2018-06-01 04:36:19 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 423f028c9f50b4f8 • 2018-06-01 04:41:48 UTC Bad gateway
I'm also receiving a 502 error. Very sporadic and throughout the day. Using Google Chrome browser. Using mobile data in the United States through Verizon.
time passes and nothing changes, same old 502/504/520
Error 502 Ray ID: 424270292993b4ec • 2018-06-01 14:40:55 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 424270d9bf41b4ec • 2018-06-01 14:41:24 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 424272185b70b4ec • 2018-06-01 14:42:14 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 424274548c63b4ec • 2018-06-01 14:43:46 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 424276258e32b4ec • 2018-06-01 14:45:00 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 42427b0f0bf9b510 • 2018-06-01 14:48:21 UTC Bad gateway Error 502 Ray ID: 42427c127919b510 • 2018-06-01 14:49:03 UTC Bad gateway
This page (https://www.torn.com/city.php) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert
Error 520Ray ID: 424278458c68b8cb • 2018-06-01 14:46:27 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error
You
Browser
Working
Miami
Cloudflare
Working
www.torn.com
Host
Error
What happened?
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?
If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.
If you are the owner of this website:
There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page).Additional troubleshooting resources.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 424278458c68b8cbYour IP: 172.58.175.20Performance & security by Cloudflare
Sat at the poker table and my turn to check / bet but no option to. Went on main page and there was a 502 error and then it popped up on my DoctorN that I got mugged for over $12m. Refreshed page and working again...
It's been pretty dumb for a while in my opinion. It's simply amazing to me now.
Admire; Admire:
This page (https://www.torn.com/blacklist.php) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert
Error 502 Ray ID: 425f9b61ca10636d • 2018-06-05 03:38:32 UTC Bad gateway
atm when I get 502's the very first one is usually a 502, and while it is still returning 502's it often returns a 520.
you need to check and verify the CloudFlare software used to interface to ur server, and the software u are using - these are fundamental network protocol error, irrelevant of the DDoS problem u are trying to protect other users from.
Go back to basics, redesign the algorithm u are using, test it between the CF servers and ur load balance server, and when it is working, look at placing it on the CF servers, not ur own server farms
1) What date / time did you see the error? Just before posting here at Sat 00:07:11 - 16/06/18
2) Which page produced the error? A user's profile page
3) What server were you on? Php3
4) Do you receive 502's regularly, what frequency? Maybe? I get RFC errors too. It's hard to say. It seems to be more likely to happen the more tabs/windows that I have open.
5) Are there any particular pages or times when it happens more often? See above.
6) What country are you in? Australia
7) What is your ISP? iinet
8) Are you on DSL / broadband or a mobile connection? NBN FTTN 100/25
9) Wired or WIFI? Wired
10) What's your operating system and browser? Windows 10 1806 / Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)
11) Do you notice delays / lag before the error appears, or does it appear instantly? I wasn't using TC at the time. I was typing in a different chrome window on a different monitor. I watched the profile page change into a 502 error. (I assume it was a 502 response to an AJAX request for the user info but I didn't look into it that much.)
12) Were you doing prior to the error appearing? Were you making lots of actions in a short time frame? I had just finished attacking someone. Afterwards I clicked on their name in the attack log to return to the profile. I then clicked away from the screen to type into a gmail window on a different screen.
13) Coke or Pepsi? Cocaine ;-)
14) Are you certain it was a '502' error and NOT a '504' error? Yes, I'm sure. It said "502" in the error message box on the page.
I had just attacked someone (right before posting this) and had their profile back open again. Then right around 00:00 TC time the page reloaded and showed a 502 error. It wasn't a white page error. Most of the page was still loaded but it showed "502 Error" in a box where the user's profile used to be. I was able to access the profile on refreshing the page.
I have heaps of tabs open because I'm doing a chain. So 3 or 4 of them have faction walls on them, then a bunch of ex-mission target profiles.