Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

403 Forbidden

Started by MartineD [1903246] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
MartineD [1903246]

The patch list says:

- Added loadbalancer rate restrictions blocking offenders with 403 forbidden (optimisation in progress)

I was blocked for 2 hours on laptop with this 403 message, but could still use my account on my phone, so is this IP based activity and not user activity?

How much is too much activity? I was not doing anything I have not done before, and I would need to know what I was doing too much of to make certain that I do not do it again!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

When was this? The rates have likely changed since this happened. It's an IP block, it has nothing to do with the account that is logged in.
MartineD [1903246]

Thank you for that. I gathered it was IP as my phone was not affected.

I think you can close this though as I realised I had a script left over from changing factions and it was probably making calls to an invalid API. I have deleted that script now.
Xiphias [187717]

Got the same now on mu computer from doing a quick attack.

and got the same few days ago just from taking small first aid kits fast.

very annoying error and i hope it will not be like this forever. At least give some warning about too mucj activity if that is the issue.