Does anyone have a private jet? I know business class is fast but I want to know how fast the private jet is. Give me an example, like right now, for me South Africa traveling takes 1 hour and 29 minutes.
Private jet
Started by Fiveseven_ [340409] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Does anyone have a private jet? I know business class is fast but I want to know how fast the private jet is. Give me an example, like right now, for me South Africa traveling takes 1 hour and 29 minutes.
I didn't see private on there
It's under WLT
The private jet is only available if you have the WLT stock benefit block. It reduces your travel time by 50%
It is very expensive however!
Basic travel, Private Island with airstrip, WLT stock block benefit, and Business Class Ticket.
Those are the four ways you can travel, and the wiki shows the travel times for each of them.
Is it also required to have a PI avaliable too with the PJ or is PJ's only requirement a WLT bb
Nope, Private Jet is only with WLT :)
See above :)
PI requires an airstrip upgrade
and pilot (staff) which is included in the daily upkeep costs
PI to SA is an hour longer.