The script has been pulled out by myself
About this thread
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 67
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 55 / 100
- Story score
- 76 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 2 likes ·
I just was upgrading, these highlights are great.... love it!
Mentioned in this thread
Mafia [610357] ×1
sounds fantastic!
R+ sounds nice - might get me back into racing :P
R+
That looks interesting.
thanks for your all R+..
First post updated with script link and simple guide to save upgraded car stats
bump !!
Great work. R+
Very helpful! Thank you! R+
Woah really nice script!
R+
lol.. probably wont use it but looks cool:)
thanks.. feel free to try.. [:laughing:]
Think this is the second most in depth script ever! keep up the great work!
so.. what is the first? [:laughing:]
Doctorn [:grin:]
this is amazing, can't belive I only found it now
You are great! thanks,
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but nothing is working. I got into a race so I would be waiting then switched to each and every one of my cars but still nothing. Any hints?
Script works fine, as always.
You either have another script running that is interfering somehow, or ****ed something up. Just remove and re-add the script I guess.
yeah @ITSa341 its working fine for me, but there are some caviets on how it is used. It appears that only cars entered in races will show the new stats, but it wil show in car list AND racing page - if u cant see any stats fade in on racing page, something is not correct.
---------------------------------------------
@Mafia You have put in a tremendous amount of work on this script, the attention to detail that does not normally make it into scripts (because its time consuming and often noone seems to appreciate how much extra work is involved making it "really professional")
Cheers
Paul
I have solve @ITSa341. he personally pmed me..
The problem is he use the script with Greasemonkey.
He solved his problem when I said to use it with Tampermonkey, not Greasemonkey.
Then he removed Greasemonkey and install Tampermonkey and it works perfectly.
They don't see the bottom of my post which I put works great with Tampermonkey on chrome and firefox.
@paulwratt : yeah thanks.. there are alternative to get my script which thru my forum signature or my greasyfork profile.
Thanks for the effort