Guys
How do I check the results of a training competition in a faction . I don't know how the competition will be judged need some suggestions
Hey,
Do you mean a competition that is set up in tornstats?
These can be found
hereI never tried these competitions, so i can't tell you how it works.
If you're not using torn stats then you can simply grab a copy of the stats from the steadfast faction upgrade tree for each of the four stats when the competition starts and grab them again when it ends.
A little basic spreadsheet work from there and you have a breakdown of the energy used in the gym for all faction members over the competition.
It's better imo to judge energy used in the gym rather stats gained, as at least with energy used it's a somewhat level playing field.
Agreed also considering some have options for better gyms in a lower tier faction energy used is fair to more people OP
From the times I've ran these training comps, you have two main methods: stats gained and energy used.
For energy used, you simply copy the stedfast challenges before and after the competition. You could also make the competition for a specific stat only if your goal is to work on those challenges.
As for the stats competition, best way would be to use tornstats. Keep in mind people above 50m gain way more stats per energy used, compared to people below that mark. Last time I did a stat comp I actually had two groups: one for most % stats gained, which favours nooblets, and one for most flat stats gained, which favours players above 50m.