can anyone be my gf
hi
Started by ShaDowBurn [2137795] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 3 likes ·
Huh. I guess he thought he could find one in fed. Closed.
can anyone be my gf
100 Xanax and I'm yours.. [:sick:]
No such thing as gf
In federal jail permanently Account marked for deletion
I will be your girlfriend for 10 million, the roleplay is free.
Nvm you are in federal jail.
Nope.
Dude could be his girlfriend. Doesn't matter if OP is in Fed. It's just one more player Dud could obsess over and never get....like with Sarah. :)
You'll have better luck after a sex change. No joke. They're cheap, too. Then post a personals ad in the Torn Newspaper. Use some decent grammar and spelling, and you'll have a dozen offers within 24 hours.
I would but Atmos is way too hawt.
I need a gf as well XD
Perhaps it was a DUDE multi created at the wrong end of (yet another) druken and lonely Friday night?
Huh. I guess he thought he could find one in fed.
Closed.