Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Devilution

Started by Skive [1166766] on in Faction Recruitment.

13 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Skive [1166766]



Training bonuses:
Strength 3%
Speed 4%
Defense 3%
Dexterity 3%

We're ready to unlock the next upgrades as respect is earned.
Kache [2034121]

Would you consider a lvl 10 noob lol. I'm planning on being very active as I have a desk job and nothing better to do besides "work" haha. I'm working on getting to lvl 15 so if needed I can wait.