PEOPLE
Started by Comrade_TANK [2095604] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
What You try to achieve by that sort of message is beyond my comprehension.
From my point of view, You`re making more enemies than friends with it. Sometimes toning down makes miracles.
Well he IS a gentleman, just the tip will do.
Just found out you have a willy.
It's like my whole life has been a lie! :(
I'm sure your tactic of complaining in the forum about them will 100% end the abuse/not draw negative attention to you in the form of more bounties.
Just keep antagonizing them verbally, I'm sure it'll all work out.
Edit: Also, didn't Stalin tell you to self fed?
That is coming soon dont worry I will keep my promises to stalin
Tank likes to get his mate in new player chat to give him targets to mug , I merely offered to show him that his wicked ways were wrong and to enter the light
Go away and who said i have someone in NPC it might of been random
You have 3 people from your faction in that chat o wait you left it didnt you :)
Hahahahaha go **** yourself
You're not even unique, squirt. So many have taken your path before you:
Act like an extremist dick > bounties > hysterical forum rant > join TMB/Redeem Team > quit or self fed
What????? I thought you a were female!!!!! I'm in total shock!!!!!!!!
You seem a little heated , sprays you with holy water .
*Staff edit .. keep it pg 13
but i aint joining This TMB but you got the Fed part right
Lets us pray , I see you are already on your knees
hahahaha **** off i aint on my knees you are on yours Sucking the tip of my Willy
You do know Im male ?
I wont judge you
Yes i do know you are male and i dont really give two flying ****s Now suck the tip Bitch