How many attacks on average does it take for the person to give up the combination for Duke's safe? I've attacked 5-6 times and all I get is the person refused to give up the combination.
Cracking up mission
Started by Steven [889354] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
How many attacks on average does it take for the person to give up the combination for Duke's safe? I've attacked 5-6 times and all I get is the person refused to give up the combination.
It's supposedly 40% success rate.
This mission is just a straight decline from me
Yes. I saw a coder/developer maybe even ched himself say that in a bugs and issues thread a while ago.
We even had to get them to confirm it when we were initially beta testing this in committee as it has never felt like 40% to me, 20% at best.
My last one was 11 or 12 attacks so...
Really? On my first time getting the mission I got it in one try... Or maybe Im confusing something with the other. Remember a safe tho
I've done this mission enough to know that it's a pain. I've turned it down the past few times it came up, and will continue to skip it.
Wow I feel lucky then. I've had the mission 5 times and only once has it taken me more than 3 times to get the code. The first time I got it the first attack the second time I got it on the third attack. The third time was the time it took me maybe 6 or more attacks. I am pretty sure I used up an energy bar but I don't know if I had a full bar when I started. That time I lost on the first attack and struggled to beat him on the second but got no combo. The third attack I beat him but was unsuccessful again... then I got busy and let his life rebuild. I think it was over 6 attacks. The next time I got the mission it only took two times and I thought I was back to normal. I just got the mission on the 9th and I got it the first try.