Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4500 Days

Started by Trotsky [243931] on in Achievements.

24 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Trotsky [243931]

I've been watching it for a few days now.... and gee its a big number.

I'm not sure whether 4500 days, (12.3 years, 108,000 hours, 6.5m minutes, 388m seconds)... of questionable activity (There's at least 6 years of inactivity in the middle somewhere) is praiseworthy, but it has been achieved.

From voting for a solitary point for a critical advantage to being suckered back in by a Torn newsletter during the downtime of my second degree... it's all been a blast. 

I'm happy to have met a lot of nice people, had countless good conversations, been involved in the good and the bad of it more than a few times.

Highlights have been varied, but in the recent times leading UNT to rank #5 in the HoF was a peak for me. Many continual months spent encouraging, planning, and building a team of what was arguably a faction of dedicated tight members, who made up for their lack of stats in commitment. We ran a month long chaining session and maintained it well. No regrets.

The hours sunk are about as much as I think anyone should for their sanity, because life is fleeting and there's a world beyond the window.

My subscription also runs out today, I've hit the point where I said this would cap it all off. Money donated to good homes, the game has undoubtedly come a long way in 4500 days but if you live an active life, something else will always come calling. So has the world, I definitely didn't have a smartphone back then, logging in on school computers with friends.

Anyone who's account is as old or older than mine has always had my respect, the game was built from people pushing the game to the wider community, playing through all the ups and downs and things that made me take time away (although I'm pretty sure most of that was just me trying to be a cool teenager).

Anyway, here's to 4500 days! *raises glass
Sarah01 [1074856]

Happy 4500 days ... Think 500more and 5k days! 



Players come and go, features have been added in and the game has been totally different since then, ahhh the memories.... 



But all things aside, well done! :) 
Trotsky [243931]

I don't think you're talking about my actions of removing assets from my the faction to avoid my faction and everyone elses assets being stolen from us, because any money belonging to anyone in the faction was returned upon their request (apart from Aldous, he requested I spend it) so Kingstown could not take it.

He's quit in shame, that's admission in itself.

If you're talking about general scamming, I suppose you consider that an achievement then? Seems pretty twisted.
Aldous_Snow [1491264]

I actually requested it back many times, you just kept sending me shit about how you were spending it and mocking me that my NW looks "1bn light". And yeah, you scammed, they weren't your assets as often said in other topics and proven by other people. But sure, feel free to celebrate yourself some more. We all know you believe your own reality, and we all know it's different from the actual reality.
Trotsky [243931]

"Aldous Snow: You keep the 1bn I would rather hosp you forever" 

Why is simple comprehension or evidence based analysis so difficult for people on torn to understand?

Like people saying I scammed my faction. Its not difficult:

- I asked co-leader Kingstown to lead faction for short period. 

- I asked for him to return me to leadership role.

- He ignored me for 2 weeks and fabricated a story about me trying to steal his API.

- When it was evident he was trying to scam the faction I took all of the assets because he had not been smart enough to remove my permissions.

- He refused to give the faction back. I returned all the assets to those who they belonged to personally.

- He then tried to scam Hermoine for $10bn because there were not assets in the faction.

- He quit in shame and guilt after a failed coup, and the faction still lies in the hands of people who have no right to be there.

$50bn taken is pig-swill because my networth has never even exceeded $50bn, and I have no assets left, so how is that considered scamming $50bn? We know Badzena fakes and photoshops images and is an outright liar, being propped up by new players to UNT who have zero personal knowledge of the events that took place, and STILL people want to shout their opinion. It's laughable. Anyone still calling me a scammer is clearly mis-informed, it's very Trump-esq imo.

SMH, so many simpletons shouting opinions for points. Big stats, and high levels are not equal to intelligence, people would do well to remember that.
Aldous_Snow [1491264]

Your reality and account of things is just as fake as that line you typed up there with what i supposedly said to you. I did say I was going to hosp you a lot though, but never told you to keep the money. But please, do continue to litter the forums with the same BS and calling everyone who opposes your view of the events liars, thieves and by all means keep trying to make dialog up to cause friction. It won't work. Like Hydra said it was probably closer to 40bn, which also is irrelevant because you still scammed "your" faction and the people there. (even though the faction isn't yours, you still seem to believe this.... so strange)

[image: gifimage.net]
-Chris [1502769]

Oh look another UNT thread that Aldous revives by telling Trotsky to stop going on about UNT. You tell him to "let it go" about all the UNT drama, but wherever Trotsky is, you're never far scuttling behind. He can't reply to nobody you know...

[image: gifimage.net]
Trotsky [243931]

The simple question is this:

If KINGSTOWN was innocent, why did he say nothing and quit?

You've all been trying to make up your own stories and reasons for me to be the bad guy, because you're all still on the ship thats sinking. Patch it all up with whatever lies you can because your adored leader was a farce, a two-time proven scammer.

Silly little pictures and hypocrisy like "make dialog up to cause friction" won't help you.

Badzena spent all last week photoshopping fake messages with my name on them, and she's been SILENT too. Why won't she defend her actions of impersonation? She's 100% discredited anything you all do and say by being EXPOSED as an impersonating liar and cheat.

She's a disgrace, and thats two shameful selfish leader's you've backed now. It's clear you're a catalyst for poor immoral decisions.



Your friends the Thunder Buddies (lol nice profile bro) Whiplash, Tool, Scuba ItallianStallion, they all left you because guess what dude, they even admitted they don't even like you because you're too racist and too homophobic. 

I don't make shit up, I just put it out there. You're just too used to hiding behind your stats and level in the 1990s. Wake up, this is 2018, people like you who like to shout about others get EXPOSED for your own wrong-doings, which are often a lot worse than what you claim of others.

Sea-urchin at souk-parteh all aboard the remedial karma train. CLASSIC.

Edit: -Chris is right, I post anything and you jump into to shout your opinions, why? You're obsessed. You say you don't care but you can't drop it because the truth hurts. At least you're not in hiding on the faction recruitment thread like Badzena the impersonator, but you're still obsessed with bringing it up.
Trotsky [243931]

He can't let it go. Perfectly normal Achievements thread, nothing about it from me...but Alexis couldn't help but jump on the karma train. Any excuse to try and cover up their selfish lying behaviour and spokesman Aldous is on it like a house on fire. I don't want to have to keep typing out the facts, but if people aren't willing to let it go and want to accuse me without knowing the facts, I will defend myself. That's what innocent people do.

Trotsky [243931]

Not everyone is incapable or unwilling to read more than a sentence. It's usually a mark of intelligence, as opposed to posting gifs...

Back on topic please.