Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fhc stock block

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Questions & Answers.

50 replies · 695 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DUDE [1028023]

2 weeks back I had 2 fhc stock block

Didn't receive any benefits, gave one away to a girl

Still have received no benefits from it

Some one explain how It works please

 

 
manic [1554958]

There is NOTHING wrong.

If you spent your time wisely (like searching) instead of shitposting you might find numerous post stating that the AVERAGE payout is once a week.

That's AVERAGE.

I have had 2 or 3 in a DAY or gone two or three months without ANY.

But on AVERAGE it's once a week. (I did collate date over a couple years and ALL payouts equated to this).
manic [1554958]

What?


Feckin wasted my time with you ya prick.

Grave this shit someone...

And fed this feckin bellend...
Tree_Beard [2017199]

As much as I’d love to believe you, I simply don’t.. your telling you, you got nearly a years worth of FHC in like 2 months? 

Highly unlikely..
PurpPurp [1990116]

i didnt say a couple months. i did for sure get 20 fhc's within 5 months. if it averages at one a week. that should line up quite well. 30 fhc's is probably a bit of a stretch tho. 

what was your experience with fhg?
Gnisis [1947349]

bough FHG 72 days ago, 17 FHC collected... so 11 weeks, 17 FHCs, average is 1.5 a day for me atm, i expect to be some week with 0 in the near future


Kitty420 [383500]

1. "gave one away to a girl" you hope it's a girl.

2. "Still have received no benefits from it" define 'it' please, the girl? what did you expect?

3. "Some one explain how It works please" dude my dear dud, you should have learned this in middle school. see, there are some birds and some bees...

are you effing serious?
DUDE [1028023]

I had 2 stock block. She has one,, I have one.

I have received no benefits from mine, Idk about hers. Not important.