Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4500 Days

Started by Trotsky [243931] on in Achievements.

24 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Frusciante [543633]

Amazing effort, big congratulations! Now you can finally move on to your next big achievement in life. 

Lose your virginity. 

Best of luck m8, I saw your picture, you're gonna need it.
Trotsky [243931]

You're nearly as salty as Scuba up there.

Two people who jumped ship when UNT went to shit. 

Tell them Frusciante, all that money you claim I "scammed", some of it belonged to you, did I give it you back?

You're damn ****ing right I gave it you back.

You a snaaaaayk.
Scuba [512975]

Actually, that was aimed at all of the bickerings on the front page. Believe it or not, not everything is about you.