Just trained strength but no honour ?
Powerhouse
Started by 007 [370359] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 3 likes ·
Yes, and 5 billion is over 10 million. - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Looks like some code was reverted. I've restored it and it appears to work fine again now. Thanks. - JimmyC [1870725]
· 2 likes ·
Same for me. Tried everything suggested here after training strength but nothing triggers the award. You gained 77,627 Strength since your last update 30 minutes ago....Tried again - still not triggering. Definition of madness - doing the same thing over …
Just trained strength but no honour ?
Strength 5,000,000,909
Strength 5,000,004,472
Try clicking home and then awards, that triggers some awards.
Mentions: Patch list #46 : 05/06/2018
Yes, and 5 billion is over 10 million.
i'm also above the 10mil mark, but no powerhouse honor
click home -> awards -> home, please
i'm missing it too, tried the home>awards trick. didnt work
same ^^^
im missing it as well tried training str to trigger did not work
Im the same. Have tried multiple times to train strength (even though I'm supposed to be wrking my def ATM). Gone to the honours page. Trained again n again over half a dozen times. Logged in and out a bunch of times too. It still won't trigger.
Tried several times with no success
I am having the same issue. I have tried training it once with 10e, using a full 150 E, F5, home award home, nothing is working.
I have way over 10 million strength.
Same for me.
Tried everything suggested here after training strength but nothing triggers the award.
You gained 77,627 Strength since your last update 30 minutes ago....Tried again - still not triggering.
Definition of madness - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Looks like some code was reverted. I've restored it and it appears to work fine again now. Thanks.
Worked for me - triggered immediately upon training strength.
I have it now too
got mine too
Ched can you set my strength to Strength 5,000,000,000.00 as those extra trains lost my zeros... Strength 5,000,008,041
???
Not gonna happen I guess.