I was in the middle of a poker game, and while waiting for the round to end, I got hospitalized. However, it said I attacked another person before an attack was initiated on me. https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=521176b10f384c3b84c19276fd3df0d0 I never initiated an attack, and I am very confused.
Weird Attack Log
Started by Mandyxo [2110427] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I was in the middle of a poker game, and while waiting for the round to end, I got hospitalized. However, it said I attacked another person before an attack was initiated on me. https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=521176b10f384c3b84c19276fd3df0d0 I never initiated an attack, and I am very confused.
Some info I thought may be important. I did attack him earlier today as he's a mission target, but I did not initiate an attack after that. Another relevant piece, I had 500 energy earlier, did some attacks, and I did not train in the gym, yet I have 170 energy.
I could use a response pronto, as I was in a Russian Roulette game and it made me attack the same person
I can clearly see in logs that you started an attack against 330415 at 15:44:02 today, nothing wrong with that. You also made a move there (15:44:07, you can see this in log), so this is not looks like accident.
I did not make the attack. I did not go to his profile
Sorry, I don't think that we can do anything here - logs are clear.