Crimsonxray plays 7 days to die too! I like to make popcorn and watch him play
Steam Keys
Started by AwakeNoWokeFail [79965] on in Gaming.
Posts archived: 174 / 174 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Crimsonxray plays 7 days to die too! I like to make popcorn and watch him play
Could I get Hearts of Iron 3 or 4? Pretty please?
did she post the games somewhere and i didnt see it ? O.o
Last one there is i think is still on page 4. Here.
But then again it seems like a free for all atm, ppl are just asking for games he/she never told to have anyway so...
But hey, the guy before you might be in luck, i'm almost sore i've got Hearts of iron III in a bundle not long ago and Hearts of iron IV is on this months humbe montly. Dunno if they will fall in the no interest category though.
Mentions: Steam Keys
I have out of the park baseball 2017 and big pharma just sitting there in HB if anyone wants the keys, chat me
thanks a lot, i thought i missed it for a moment xD
and, good luck to him xD i just like to see if i can get a game for me or my brother since i can't really afford them lol
Op said they get games from the humble monthly that thing is 12 quid a month, If you have a pc you can afford that.
Well i was 8 and had a PC already, so not entirely true... But i get what you mean.
The good think though in the PC is that not only you have an endless supply of pretty decent free to play games, you can also easily enough get everything else. ^^
it's true, 12£ a month may sound little, but, not everyone lives in EU/US
I think it's awesome you're helping people get free games, and I hope you can keep it up.
Do you still have thatpasspartout key from a while ago? Id love to have it
Maybe you could edit your first or second post to include the currently unused keys? ...Or would that make it "too easy?"
What I will do is just make a new list of available games and post it in my next post after I look through some requests I've received here. Not today. I just moved into a new place and need to get things settled in.
edit: It would, in my opinion, be too easy if I just updated the first post. Some of these games are expensive and I'm giving them away for free. Work for it you lazy couch sausage!
;)
beerdayedit: happy beer day (last Friday) to England! Beer day for me will be the first week of August.
yeah, work for it you lazy bums, subscribe and check the thread like i do everytime :'( it's too much work :'(
thanks tho Sekhmet for real :)
100%
New list of games!
Kimmy
HoPiKo
Okhlos
Uurnog Uurnlimited
can i have Space run galaxy please ? and thank you
Could I have Steamworld Heist please...if it is still available
Keys sent to Pachico and Silver. Have fun!
ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL!
Your product activation code has successfully been activated. This product or products listed below are now permanently associated with your Steam account. You must login to this account to have access to the items you've just activated on Steam.
SteamWorld Heist
Thanks alot Sekhmet.