30 replies · 354 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · Almost always mobile as I just don't have the time to Torn when I'm at home lol mostly just in downtime at work
Do you play on pc or mobile? both? which do you prefer? why?
I play on pc. always have. I will log on at work on my mobile but I don't like it at all. though im not much of a texter either so that may play a part in my disdain for it lol.
I find the pc interfaces and screen size to provide a vastly superior experience.
just curious to how others see and choose to experience Torn.
I use mainly mobile, but that's mostly for convenience. I would agree about the pc being better for most things, with one exception. If you have to buy a large amount of items from the market, mobile is far easier than keyboard and mouse.
I play on PC because everything is easier with a mouse, typing is also easier, and best of all I can have multiple tabs and switch between them easily while chaining.
I play on PC. I often log in just for the forums in mobile but l’ll forget to do anything with the actual game until I’m on PC.
The clicking game isn’t too fun on mobile. Chaining on mobile is the worst, so inconvenient. It would be fine if Ched listened and put attack buttons next to everyone’s name pretty much wherever they are listed but as it is, it’s slow and boring.
I’d say 95% of the time I use Mobile, I find it a little easier and quicker to get around the place. The only time I use PC is when chaining or making big money trades so I can have multiple tabs open as it’s not so easy to do that on Mobile
I'll use whatever is more convenient at the time. Having a toddler means I don't use a computer much at home because I'm afraid he would break it and the laptops I use aren't cheap when I buy them. I don't but them that often but when I do they're generally close to 2,000. Not An apple or alienware fanboy though so it means that I get some serious stuff because I'm not paying for the brand.
I use both pretty equally but I prefer PC. There's functions I can't easily use on mobile like the tagged friends/blacklist that I'm far too lazy to click on and look through.
Up until recently I was probably 90% mobile 10% PC (And only at work as my home computer was down.)
I highly prefer PC though and now that my home computer is working, I rarely use mobile unless I'm just on the go. It works in a pinch, but it's frustrating compared to PC.