Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Soph's Stuff

Started by Sophrosyne [2061086] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Sophrosyne [2061086]

I'm interested in buying your goods!

       ~ Trading List ~



          Flowers                                                   Plushies                                                      Stuff



  Dahlia              3500                                Stingray                  9300                                 Xanax                  810000



  Crocus             9200                             Wolverine                  9000                                 Emp Blood B         15500



  Banana            9600                                  Jaguar                14500                                 Beer                          600



  Edelweiss       41000                               Red Fox                50000                                 BBChocs                3400   



  Heather           50000                                 Nessie                46500                                 EDVD                3000000                              



  Ceibo              48000                              Chamois                53000



  Cherry             69000                               Monkey                51000



  Peony              79000                                 Panda                78000



  African             76000                                     Lion                76000



  Tribulus            78000                                Camel                 96000 





  Feel free to initiate a trade whenever I'm on. If you see me offline, just send the item(s) to me directly, I'll pay you when I get back.