Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Icons

Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 780 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

Dammit, so subscriber is just gonna be a blue star now? Not star + weird x? Not two icons? Just one? DAMMIT NOW I'M GONNA HAVE LESS ICONS AAAAAAA
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Donator gets Gold star, Subscriber gets blue star (Goodbye to the Blue cross).. Guess I will just cancel my Sub to go back to Gold star :(
daCampa [169777]

I like having the online icon replacing my faction/company icons better than the new ones. Actually we should just have that icon for everything, and hover it to see what is what. Adds an extra challenge to check cooldowns and click on trades.
oraN [1778676]

I'm gonna make my own faction because of the gold logo -avg torn player

lets make this one change so that more factions cum in the game -ched

edit: I liked the subscriber icon why take it away.