Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City Watch

Started by JoshM23 [2110412] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

JoshM23 [2110412]

I recently purchased a city watch at the points building and downloaded java, etc but every time I enter my username and password in the application it just continuously sais internet connection issues but my internet is working perfectly fine. Is there any way I can solve this or are there any solutions?
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

This. It gives faster updates, more useful information and is free. Not to mention it's installed in the browser and works issue free!
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

I'm sure when that happens someone (Or probably six people) will step up and revive it. For now it's more stable than City watch at least :)