Is anyone interested if I made a Parcel Game?
If so comment down if I should, and what I should put in if I do do the Parcel Game.
{ The aim of the game is you send me 10k( or more depending how I make it, lol ) and I give you a random parcel I have. }
{ The parcels would contain useless items or maybe a good item like a xanax or a daimond bladed knife, etc. }
Please comment down below If I should start something like this.
- Jack :)
-
Sure bit make the entry fee 5k and spend 5k on other items to put in the parcels. Wrap it in wrapping paper to make it worth more
You sent $10,000 to JACKDVAUZ with the message: Parcel Game
Inb4KarmaFarmersLikeHcockAndStalkMonkeyCome
Im saying should I make one, if you want your 10k back, msg me
EVERYBODY:: I am going to start a parcel game on Fun and Games Chat. I will post the link in TRADE CHAT and on here.
as this is done - and is now an advert - I am popping it to the graveyard