Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Baldr is Buying.

Started by Baldr [1847600] Reporter on in Trading Post.

892 replies · 60.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 893 / 893 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
893
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
56 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
97 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Baldr [1847600] ×1 Schlln [2181678] ×1

Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Fair trades, no mugging, and better prices than most traders. I do not want to steal your money, and I do not want to waste my energy. I want my sellers to be happy so you will keep coming back.

 

I do not mug for profit, ever. In the past, I mugged for missions and to help friends with mug protection, but I have stopped that, and now I don't mug for any reason. Feel free to look at my mug history. No changes for over a year.

 

I try to be competitive on prices. All prices subject to change since the market fluctuates, but I update this post regularly to keep current prices. And I expect to pay more than most traders.

 

Prices last updated : Sun Sep 20 2026

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

I am open, feel free to send me a trade.  I normally work trades quickly while I'm open.  Sometimes, there can be a delay when I'm not at the computer or in another tab.  Often, hearing the "chirp" when I get an event will catch my attention.

 

I have prices in a google spreadsheet : https://tinyurl.com/Baldr-Price-List

 

Using the spreadsheet, you can find my prices on all items, and if you wish you can price out a full trade.

 

Prices below are on the items I purchase the most often, and are updated regularly. I do buy other items, almost everything. There are a few things I don't buy (Mostly collectibles and properties.) I may even buy those, if the price is right.

 

I help a lot of new players get going, and may pay higher prices for people under level 15, just to help them out. I know it's hard to make money before level 15.

 

Starting a trade will often get my attention quickly when I am near my computer, even if I'm not actively watching Torn. And I'm here at the computer a lot.

 

If you have something to sell that isn't listed, feel free to contact me.

 

Item Price Notes                                        
Can - Goose Juice $390K  
Can - Damp Valley $830K  
Can - Crocozade $1.225M  
Can - Munster $1.8M  
Can - Santa Shooters $1.8M  
Can - Redcow $2.325M  
Can - Rockstar Rudolph $2.325M  
Can -Tourine Elite $3.76M  
Can - Xmas $3.76M  
 .    
Bottle of Kandy Kane $50,000  
Bottle of Pumpkin Brew $50,000  
Bottle of Christmas Cocktail $140,000  
Bottle of Minty Mayhem $130,000  
Bottle of Wicked Witch $130,000  
Bottle of Mistletoe Madness $245K  
Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch $240K  
Bottle of Green Stout $840K  
 .    
Xanax $810K  
.    
Donator Pack $23.52M  
Feathery Hotel Coupon $13.325M  
Business Class Ticket $7.9M  
Drug Pack $4.15M  
E-DVD $4.15M  
Lottery Voucher $825K  
Cesium-137 Not Buying  
.    
Lollipops $530  
Beer $640  
Bricks $520  
.    
Small First Aid Kits $3,800  
First Aid Kits $8,990  
Morphine $13,000  
.    
Boxing Gloves $440M For personal use
Dumbbells $440M For personal use
Parachutes $440M  
Skateboards $408M  
.    
African Violet $47,800  
Banana Orchid $8,200  
Ceibo Flower $32,000  
Cherry Blossom $38,700  
Crocus $3,400  
Dahlia $2,400  
Edelweiss $12,100  
Heather $34,500  
Orchid $3,300  
Peony $53,100  
Tribulus $60,800  
.    
Camel $71,000  
Chamois $14,800  
Jaguar $13,400  
Kitten $525  
Lion $50,300  
Monkey $31,900  
Nessie $28,700  
Panda $46,200  
Red Fox $30,300  
Sheep $500  
Stingray $4,800  
Teddy Bear $500  
Wolverine $4,100  
.    
Full sets $306,000 Full sets, plushies or flowers.
.    

 

Plushies and flowers : Prices shown above, and normally very close to what the game tracks as Value, the average selling price in item market and bazaars.  Prices will adjust often, and may be slightly above or below the Value price based on my stock levels.

Want to help me out?  I really appreciate a thumbs up on this post, and nice comments in the thread.  Posts to the thread help keep it listed high enough that other people will see it and help build a reputation as a good trader.

 

[B] DP's $23.52M, SE's $437M to $441M, cans $1.8M/$2.325M/$3.76M, edvds $4.15M, FHC's $13.325M, flowers, plushies, and more. https://tinyurl.com/Baldr-Buys

 

colaman32 [2091413] Wiki Contributor

Any noob that has been strugling and asking questions in the forum knows Baldr is a trusted player. Always willing to help people and good trader with good prices.



Would recommend 10/10
Mogwai [2141754]

Fast, easy, no mug, what else do you want?

And he might also have the most popular new player guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0