did you report it for discrimination too?
Women
Started by Legit_seller [2039819] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
did you report it for discrimination too?
Respect women month? More like respect women life?
Clearly, this is what we women have been waiting for. In the meantime, I am moving this to non-related.
Why be so cringy?
So close to graveyard, so close... [:sick:]
Yes, that is the meaning of discrimination, go back to school and learn the ordeals females had to go through. Then you may have a clue.
Many classes are discriminated against daily here, if I see any I report not just women. If staff choose to ignore it then, its on them.
reported for discrimination and for being off-topic and a general shitpost
Baby steps, Sweeney. Baby steps. It is on page 2, so I am hopeful it will either improve or completely crash and burn.
Just to respond to the issue re discrimination - not sure of the logic train that travels from 'respect women' to discrimination - the intent of the discrimination rule in the Torn context is to prevent hate speech and similar. There is no suggestion the original poster is not respecting other genders accordingly I am allowing it.
i see no actual discrimination with what he typed, not at all.
that's along the lines as someone reporting me here for discrimination for telling a male who has a beard that even pussys can grow hair..
he throws a 40 year old joke out there, and yall are offended?
smh, kids
If you put your dick in it, it stops being oven ready.
The car blew up when the OP started the vehicle.
Depends on personal taste, really >;D
Even still, I'd recommend removing the dick before putting it in the oven.
Fresh foreskin fowl fare for your facehole!
Okay lads - enough with the derailing - go stick your e-pen0rs somewhere else.