HELP!!! I SENT AN APPLICATION TO A FACTION AGES AGO AND GOT NO REPLY SO BECAUSE OF THIS I CANT SEND APPLICATIONS TO OTHER FACTIONS. WHAT DO I DO
Faction Q&A
Started by Sir-Butterbelly [2137738] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Claire [1971751]
· 9 likes ·
Also, pressing that button called caps lock on your keyboard should help you avoid bounties OP.
HELP!!! I SENT AN APPLICATION TO A FACTION AGES AGO AND GOT NO REPLY SO BECAUSE OF THIS I CANT SEND APPLICATIONS TO OTHER FACTIONS. WHAT DO I DO
Cancel it here. https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=management.
For future reference click the gear icon in the top right corner, click "Management" and there should be a faction option there.
Also, pressing that button called caps lock on your keyboard should help you avoid bounties OP.
"AGES AGO"
Age: 13 Days
Awww, lol.
Age: 13 Days
Awww, lol.
first turn off caps lock and get some haters
Sir Butterbelly you are currently in federal jails so YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN ANY MORE FACTIONS