Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Class D Tip

Started by Unjim [2113168] on in Racing.

3 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Unjim [2113168]

I spent 33 racing points on my Honda Accord mainly on top speed and acceleration (a little on handling and braking) and I come 1st or 2nd in most races. I managed to save up 44 points for class C.
Rogue [1873490]

Nice, have you read baldr's guide?

That's pretty close to what he would have you do. The goal is to spend as few points as possible in E through B and hit A with around 260 points.