this is not ****ing call of duty pardon my french :D
Prestige Option?
Started by Satan [612696] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
this is not ****ing call of duty pardon my french :D
I dont see any point in any of this?
I think it would be fun, without the cheap gimmicks though, just a new icon and maybe a medal and honor bar, additional name colour perhaps. Everything stays the same apart from life, no additional lvl honors. You would need to get a merit reset and lose any merits you paid for as well I guess.
Not much point though with so few lvl 100's
I don't see the point tbh
I have no life. I admit it. my last girlfriend was a model. she got really mad when i jumped in to save a chain while she was on top of me. After that argument and her lack of understanding of how much "energy" it takes for a 2,500 chain she broke up with me while i was slow chaining.
Actually this is a topic Beerstein would be really interested in, maybe you should msg them.
My body is ready for memes and trolls. Fire away.
R+ just for this.
This post is long. I apologize.
This idea has some merit. However we are still a ways away from needing to change the leveling system. I do agree that a prestige system would be a way better idea then just moving the level cap up to 150-200 (I think that would be the dumbest idea).
My ideal prestiege system would allow person to level up again while keeping all their hard earned stats. The prestiege wouldn’t reset anything beside your level. The prestiege would open doors to do new things in torn. To give the older players something to work towards.
For Example:
Tier’d Crime System - more profitable, higher exp gaining crimes, allowed as you get to a higher prestiege (obviously this would require a massive over haul.
Conglemarte Companies- allow a person to control another company, or multiple companies under 1 account as they go through prestieges. Or allow people to appoint presidents/managers of companies for them in away that control is still in the owners hands.(Again this would require a company over haul)
Additional Home Improvemets- As you tier up you’d be allowed to add even more to your property. Maybe incorporate guest houses, vacation houses , or other additions to expand happiness. This would be a great way for Torn to reduce the money supply, by adding in additional costs. This could also be I clded with the new territory system. Pricing certain properties based on their locations which has a direct bearing on there happiness level.
These are just a few things that I could think of off the top of my head that could be interesting ideas for prestiege. Obviously this is a long term idea, none of my recommendations would happen for a while.
Did she help you build that solar farm on the moon while you were working for the US Army intelligence branch before she left you?
Regardless of how stupid you THINK I am, that will never compare to the mound of garbage everyone KNOWS you are.
Jeez thats rude.
I mean, you did say you wanted to build a solar farm and you work for US Army intel right? Or have I just become a creative genius overnight...
Messing with battle stats will never be good. If a prestige option only resets level and not stats or merits, I think a lot of people could be on board if those new level 1's are not getting totally rekt by people.
No, you're referencing a faction chat that was how long ago? 2 or 3 years ago?
Shows how important I am to you.
Imagine if it did a day's old reset too.... Or gave you the a toggle option to only display stats recorded after the prestige .
Don’t see the point really. No one is going to want to reset their stats and if this “prestige” option didn’t reset stats then it is essentially just removing the level cap which would be far simpler to implement.
also no one gives two shits if your girlfriend is a model or a tramp
Prestige is all fun and games until you reach prestige #16 and can't get past level 1.
Is that what you are? =P
ED?
Regardless of what I think of the idea itself - R+ for actually creating Torn related discussion.
^5.